Do Cats Cry?
Cats can cry too. They can actually feel different emotions such as sadness, irritation, anger, happiness. Some cat owners have noticed that the eyes of their pets were watering in stressful moments, for example:
Some Reasons You Don’t Have To Worry When You See a Crying Kitten
- When your cat just wakes up they may have tears in their eyes (this is common).
- The main function of cats’ tears is to cleanse their eyes.
- Strong smells such as onions, citrus fruits and the smell of chemical cleaning products can make cats cry.
You Should Know the Reasons That May Reflect That There Is an Infection in a Cat’s Organism
- conjunctivitis and other eye diseases;
- eye injuries (cats are restless when they are suffering).
Owners of these cat’s breeds have to monitor the condition of the cat’s eyes. In such a case, you can buy special eye drops or you can make your antiseptic herbal infusion and then you can wipe the cat’s eyes. You can make it with chamomile, calendula, or from oak bark. If you don’t have these herbs you can brew strong tea, it is also appropriate for felines’ eyes.
If you’re not sure that your cat is healthy, it’s best to go to your vet and he’ll give you an exact answer.
- If you would be a cat you would say Meow* (happy sound)
- If you would be a cat you would say HRR* (angry sound)